Other Traffic Tickets
Our lawyers are highly experienced at handling all charges under the Motor Vehicle Act of British Columbia. These charges include:
- Use of an Electronic Device while Driving;
- Speeding and Excessive Speeding
- Driving Without Due Care and Attention;
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident;
- Failure to Stop for Police;
- Failure to Stop at a Red Light;
- Failure to Comply with Regulations Regarding "N" Drivers.
If you have received a ticket in British Columbia that you wish to dispute, call one of our lawyers to discuss our services and how we can help. We have defended thousands of MVA tickets for clients all across the Province. We can dispute the ticket on your behalf.
Please note you only have 30 days from the date you received your ticket to dispute a ticket. Do not wait to call our lawyers to discuss your case.